Pages - Menu

Saturday 15 June 2013

New Realms of Geeky Fun

Being part product designer and engineer means that I kind of have 2 sides. One, I like to sketch and love good design. The other, I love to hack things and build stuff. So having been soo good over the last couple of months with sketching whenever I've had a little bit of time I decided to balance things with a little purchase. I finally have this awesome little piece of kit and thats a Raspberry Pi!

My weakness as a designer/engineer was always the electronic side of things. As an engineer stress analysis and mechanical design is more in my comfort zone. So this is the perfect opportunity to learn some proper programming and build some seriously cool stuff. I dont know what Im going to make just yet but Im thinking I should start of with the basics first and see where I get to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment